From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 10:46 PM
Subject: [IMail Forum] Adduser and setting Host Administrator Flag

We are running IMail 8.22 and regularly add domains and
set the root account (or some other) as the host admin
for our clients.

Has anyone scripted a way around the inability to add the
host admin flag, I'm thinking of something like a small
executable or perl script that can be run in series after
the targeted user has been added.

I'd really rather not reinvent a solution to this and I'm
sure someone has already addressed this. Of course I can
alway go into the GUI and set it but I'm trying to cut
out as many unnecessary steps. (not to mention the times
we get interrupted and forget to set it)

Thanks for any help and input.
-Kevin