The only way you can stop something like this is to block the IP address. If it
is coming from multiple sources then you need the power to withstand the attack
and hope none of your accounts are compromised. That is why it is so important
that strong passwords are enforced and that IPSwitch should really heed the
thread last month on strong password enforcement.

Kevin Bilbee