-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kztechinfo -
cribellum
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 10:15 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] 2006.1 quietly released

So did they say there would be a patch for 8.22 versions or must we upgrade
to 2006.1?  I let my support agreement expire this summer because I was not
sure if I was going to continue on with Imail.  Do I have to renew in order
to get 2006.1 which is not vulnerable?  I have a lot of Mac users, would
only the Safari users be affected by the web interface?

Keith Zwick