-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John T (Lists)
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 12:27 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Results after Upgrading to Imail 2006.1

> It's not a necessity - if you don't run it the mailboxes will
automatically
> get converted the first time they are opened.

But as he is experiencing if the existing mailbox size is 0 KB, meaning it
already existed but has had all email removed from it via POP3 or IMAP, SMTP
can not open it.

It is a confirmed bug now that multiple people have experienced it. After I
had upgraded, I was experiencing this and had started to delete them and
then I called into support and went through the manual run and it started
working.

I am suspecting that this is a bug that occurs during other than an inplace
upgrade. In my case and in Martin's case the upgrade was from 8.22 on one
server to 9.1 on another server.

John T
eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"