Thank you very much for this fix!

Many of us were between a rock and a hard place over this
vulnerability and not being able to upgrade for a variety of
reasons.

I don't know what changed your mind about continuing to support 8.22,
but whatever it was surely raised your net worth with us. I'll bet
Ipswitch got one heck of a lot of mileage with a bunch of other
customers, too.  Y'all did good.

Thanks,

Thursday, October 26, 2006, 8:56:47 PM, Tripp Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

TA> The steps and files  to update 8.22 are located here:
TA> http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-20061026-JH01.htm   Note this will ONLY
work for 8.22.

TA> Thanks,
TA>
TA> Tripp Allen
TA>
TA> Software Development Manager,  Messaging
TA>
TA> Ipswitch, Inc.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----