So, if you have no SA and are on 8.15, you either pay, or get hacked?

Dave

===================================
Beach Computers
Affordable Hosting Solutions
http://www.beachcomp.com
===================================
Cheap Domain Warehouse
Get Your Own Dot!
http://www.cheapdomainwarehouse.com

Disclaimer and confidentiality note:

The contents of this communication are intended/meant only for addressee(s) and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
The contents of this e-mail shall not be forwarded to any third party. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete
it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email, so that the sender's address records
can be corrected.
Views and opinions are solely those of the sender unless clearly indicated as being that of Beach Computers or any of it's affiliated companies.
Beach Computers cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.