To: <Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 10:35 PM
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Mail to Fax in 8.22

Dave,

It seems to me that I had to upgrade Email-To-Fax, either 7.x to 8.0 or it
was 8.15 to 8.22. As I recall, that was the only time I had to upgrade it. I am running 8.22 and I am running Email-To-FAX. Like you, I have one customer
that swears that they cannot do without it.

To get the upgrade, you may have to request a link from Ipswitch. But be
assured, you can run Email-To-FAX on 8.22.

Michael Thomas
Mathbox
978-683-6718
1-877-MATHBOX (Toll Free)