From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matrosity Hosting
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 9:06 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Update for SMTP vulnerability in 8.22

I did upgrade to 2006.1 which is why I'm hosed now.

2006.04a ran great! It wasn't until I installed .01 that things got f'd up. Since I can't go back I have to go forward. Once again, Ipswitch claims I'm the only one that has this problem even though it's mentioned in the forums. They can reproduce the problem and tell me that I'll have to wait for 2006.2 before it will be fixed. Again, I can't go back and I can't go forward for a month so I'm supposed to be satisfied with that as a solution? Hell no.

Bill Foresman
Matrosity Hosting
www.matrosity.com
850.656.2644