From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Goran Jovanovic
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 8:25 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] Upgrading version problem

Hi,

I have been called in to do an “emergency” upgrade on an iMail 2006 server that I have seen only once before. It seems to be running 9.01 (according to the services menu in the administrator console) which I am assuming is iMail 2006.01. Now I have downloaded the upgrades IMail 2006.03, and .04 and .1 just in case. When I go to run any of these updates the first message I get is

Setup has determined that a later version is already installed. This setup installs an earlier version.

So I looked at the files and a lot of them are dated Dec 19, 2005 which makes me believe that I am right that they are running 9.01 / 2006.01

Is there another place to confirm from within IMail Administrator or should I just ignore the upgrade message and proceed?

Thank you

Goran Jovanovic

Omega Network Solutions