  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel Donnelly
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:33 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Upgrading - any catches?

Travis,

Since you are already at the 9.0x level and current version is 9.10, things
should be pretty painless. As for improvements, yes, but I don't think real
big increases there, mostly bug/feature fixes. Actually, the version is
technically, 2006.1, so a little KB search yields the release notes...
http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-20060905-JH13.htm

Might want to look at the 2006.04 ones, too, since you will be skipping that
version...

Are you experience some performance issues with the current version?

Daniel Donnelly