no change with no alternative:
http://member.dnsstuff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1572967

If you are running IPSwitch IMail, note that IPSwitch has finally
(after more than 3 years of us trying to contact them) implemented
a workaround. IMail 2006.1 now has an option to avoid "helo spoofing",
please turn this option on. If you cannot upgrade to 2006.1, another
workaround is to cause your IMail installation to relay through
a better-behaving mail server. Even Exchange or IIS on the same box
will do.

try the 90-day delist like darin told you.

marc