-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vincent Toussaint
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:31 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Firefox 2.0.0.1 and WebMail ICS2006

Smarter Mail is very to slow for us...
After using Imail AND SmarterMail, I think that Imail is faster and
easier to manage.

The webmail interface on SM is to bulky for us and the delivery delay
for internal mail is to long (I haven't find a way to modify it...)

Anyway... this is a bit off topic...

Cheers!

Vincent Toussaint
Sys. Admin