-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Diarmaid Mac
Aonghusa
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:33 AM
To: imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] Upgrading from 8.22 to 2006.2

Hi

I am running 8.22 and have a license and install for 2006.1 but never ran
the install due to concerns about the various issues discussed here.  I
would now like to run the upgrade to 2006.2 but have two questions..

 - Can I go straight to 2006.2 and enter my license key for 2006.1 or do I
need to install 2006.1 first

 - The 2006.1 version I have is "Imail Server Secure Edition 2006" but on
the links to the upgrades
(http://www.ipswitch.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=31&MessageID=27350)
it links to Imail-Plus-2006.2 for the Imail Secure version.  Is this an
error or is it now the same product?

Thanks