-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 3:38 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] Alternative sign on page with 2006.2

I found the following KB article that covers how to do this:

    IMail - How to do Single Sign On with IMail 2006
    http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-20051206-DM06.htm

It lists versions for both 2006 and 2006.1, but not for 2006.2.  I tried
the 2006.1 version with 2006.2 and had no success (I had a friend who is
great with JavaScript, XML, etc. stay up late and try to get this to
work).  We were both too tired to try to start taking apart the code,
but it appears that this simply won't work the way it was provided.

I'm wondering if the code in the KB is supposed to work with 2006.2, or
if there is some code somewhere that could be used to create a custom
sign-on page.  I've searched the archives as well as the message board
to no avail thus far, and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt