  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Heimir Eidskrem
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:44 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Upgrade to 2006.21

tnichols wrote:

I know that part but I can't call for support.
I basically paid for a product 20 months ago that has not been ready for
prime time before now.
So, why dont Ipswitch step up and extend the support plan so we can actually
get some usage out of it.

If your service agreement was valid when 2006 first came out, you are
entitled to 2006.21.

Go here: http://www.ipswitch.com/apps/download_center/

It will ask for serial number and registered email address. You will then be
able to get both the download and the license key.

Ted Nichols

Ipswitch Messaging QA

  _____