Hi,

Been on hold with the support desk for 34 min now, calling from The Netherlands
:-(
Maybe someone overhere knows the answer. ;-)

About a month ago I installed IMAil 2006.21 RC1 on my production server as the
2006.2 version was not stable and I had some vacation coming up. It's been
quite solid, so I've had a quiet vacation. But now.... I want to install th
"real" version, the 2006.21 release version.

When I run the setup I do not get the option to Upgrade as it sees itself
installed. So what next?
I can first Uninstall, and then install. Or I could do a repair.
Would a repair be enough, would it overwrite every RC1 file with the release
version file?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hotelmanagement en toerisme
begijnenhof 8-12 / 5611 el eindhoven
t 040 296 28 28 / f 040 237 35 20
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  / www.tio.nl