-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matrosity Hosting
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:15 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [Spam] [IMail Forum] SPAM Box

we stopped using a spam box and had spam delivered directly to the inbox due
to this very problem. The bottom line is that people don't check their spam
box nor download it. The other option is to delete spam after x days
automatically. Just easier to deliver to the inbox marked as spam in the
subject line.

Bill Foresman
Matrosity Hosting
www.matrosity.com