-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Foresman
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 7:58 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] spam conference?

We can't filter forever because that doesn't work. Reactive IP blocking is a
step in the right direction but still not a solution. It seems a list of
people that can email is easier to keep than a deny list. We're blocking
over 40,000 IP's after a few weeks. The tool we've written is quite
enlightening but surely there's someone thinking of a solution as spam grows
to 95%+.

What happens when it's 99.999%???

Regards,

Bill Foresman