From: "Tyler Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent 12/30/2007 2:04:42 PM
To: "Ipswitch IMail Mailing List" <IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
Subject: [IMail Forum] Preferences in 2006.23Hello and Happy Holidays. I just
did the upgrade to 2006.23 from 2006.04 and all is working except it overwrote
my previous useroptions.aspx. I am not a web developer or coder of any sort so
my asp skills are zero. With my old useroptions.aspx I had someone "comment
out" the change password feature so it was grayed out and user could not change
their password. I need to do the same thing on the new useroptions.aspx. I
would also like to disable the Forward To: option as well because I don't want
my users to be able to forward to a different account. I tried replacing the
new useroptions.aspx with the old on and it didn't like that.  If anyone has
any ideas on what needs to be modified to disable password change and forward
to capabilities I would appreciate you help very much!! Thanks!! Tyler