Looks like someone is running a Cisco firewall with SMTPfixup enabled.

TR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jose Mª Valades
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:53 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] Error with 2 MX and the first server is dropped

Hello , I Imail 8.22 in Win2000, I have always had this problem.
When a domain is already set up more than one MX record, for example:

MX Records
10  thot01-b.seeweb.it.
20  smtp-avas.seeweb.it.

If the first server thot01-b.seeweb.it *is dropped***, my mail server
does not send mail to the second "20 smtp-avas.seeweb.it."

And my client Postmaster gives this response.