Hello,
I have a lite gateway client that uses a database of IPs locations to screen out any countries before they get to iMail. Really cut down on the CPU load and still works well with Message Sniffer.
http://sssolutions.net/ew/

The process might be used to screen any activity from Nigeria since the IP address is a factor in both sending and receiving.