Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 9:28 AM
Subject: [IMail Forum] Outlook Express v5.0

I have had this annoying problem using Outlook Express 4.x and 5.x.  I have new messages (I can see them using the HTML client), yet Outlook Express refuses to download them.

What irks me is that I can create a second account in express and manual ask the second account to check mail, and by-golly, there it comes.

Anyone else with this problem?

Bob