>> How can i have various languages for a same domain?
>> Please i need help. Thanks
>
> Just create a single master log-in page in multiple languages
> and then have
> multiple log-in buttons leading to each separate languages templates.

Kevin,

Could you elaborate on how you got this to work? I've never seen it
happen on one domain... and I've tried hard to make it happen, using
sub-directories, dummy domains with a different web path, etc. I'd love
to be proven wrong if you've got a secret trick up your sleeve to serve
more than one set of templates on the same domain. :)

-Ron

ron allen hornbaker    humankind systems, inc.     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
HKSI WebMail Templates for IMail v6x ~ Now 689 Installations Worldwide
Demo: http://mail.hksi.net   Buy: http://humankindsystems.com/products