How are the clients connecting to the server? In case you are using Outlook with exchange, you can save all the message to a personal folder. When you configure your clients to use Outlook with Imail, you may use the same personal folder you created earlier and contains the old messages.
____
Ajay
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Michel Bant
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 6:59 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [IMail Forum] Migration from MS Exchange

Hi all

We are currently evaluating IMail and we like the software....But we are currently using MS Exchange 5.5 and we are looking for tools to migrate the users messages from Exchange to IMail. Migrating the users and their mailboxes looks easy, though. Does anyone have an idea how to migrate messages to IMail?

regards,
Michel

smime.p7s