Hi,
We are using Imail 6 on NT 4 SP 6a on the server and our clients are using
Outlook 2000 as the POP3 client.
I can open a telnet session to the server on SMTP port and say just
RCPT TO: xyz
instead of saying [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This mail is handled by imail properly and is delivered to the intended
mailbox.
But if I try to do the same from the outlook (trying sending mail to a
user on the same server), it gives me an error regarding the e-mail
address in the "to" field. It is basically checking that the address is
not a valid one and is not in the local address book too.
Is there a way to tell the outlook not to perform this check? This will
allow our clients type less when they send the mails to the users on the
same server.
Thanks
Ajay Tikoo

smime.p7s