From: "Curtis Faulkner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 12:03 AM
Subject: [IMail Forum] List question

> I have one problem with the list server portion of IMail.  When we create
new IMail users, they are created with the address of <user>@
mail.walkerschools.org , even though I have tried and tried to get the
global reply-to function to change this fact.  I use the IMail database.

> This has not been a problem until now that our users are using our lists.
Most users never set their Reply-to address in their POP3/SMTP clients to
include the FQDN in their Reply-to, just the domain name, as is normal to
most people.  This means that if they subscribe with the web interface (to a
subscribers only list), they can't post from their SMTP/POP3 client and vice
versa.  Frankly, this is highly annoying.  What can I do to remedy this
situation, short of explaining to our users how to go into their various
clients and make the Reply-to modifications?