The patch is saying:
1. If adddomain exists, it is displaying an error that adddomain is
different from the old one and it is not going to update it
2. If adddomain does not exist (you rename it so xxxadddomain) it is
displaying an error message that adddomain is missing -- it is not adding it.

Either way you cut it, it is not updating adddomain.exe.

Thanks,

At 06:05 PM 10/26/00 -0700, you wrote:
>just tried to apply patch. I am running imail 6.04 unlimited registered on
>win 2K box.
>
>Got an error ""invalid patch somethingorother"  Tried several times.
>
>Any thoughts????
>
>Thanks
>
>ps. am using HK killer templates

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA       Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55                  (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----