Sorry, folks.  Didn't mean to clog the list.

RTFM

Looks like the knuckle-head might end up in the White House --- SELL, SELL,
SELL!

At 07:34 AM 11/24/00 +0100, you wrote:

>>however, is there any way to get this in a txt file like accept.txt for
>>instance ? makes it a lot easier to script and I've already checked to see
>>if it is in the registry somewhere ?
>
>pg 116 of the Imail u/g is clear about the usage/contents of the
>accept.txt file.
>
>pg 117 is clear about the usage/contents of the kill.lst file.
>

>http://BIND8NT.MEIway.com : ISC BIND 8.2.2 p5 & 8.2.3 T6B for NT4 & W2K
>http://IMGate.MEIway.com : Build free, hi-perf, anti-spam mail gateways

>removed from this list.
>
>An Archive of this list is available at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/imail_forum%40list.ipswitch.com/

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA       Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55                  (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----