>Is it possible to place files into the  Imail \SPOOL folder so that
>the IMail Sendmail service will pick them up and automatically mail
>them?

Someone said: no.  There is not concept of a "maildrop" directory in
Imail as there is in *nix.

>I have read the User's Guide regarding the spool files, but
>the User's Guide makes no mention as to the internal format of the
>spool files, or how to create them manually.

Injecting mail into the spool file is not supported by
Ipswitch.  queue file naming, file formats, file locking, etc, etc,
are all undefined for your purposes.

There is no API published by Ipswitch for Imail other than the
standard RFC protocols.

For 9000 addresses, the easiest is to write your app with its own
SMTP client code and have it send each mail to the SMTP port 25 like
any other SMTP client.

asp, PERL, Rebol, are all free scripting languages that can do SMTP.

Len

BIND8NT.MEIway.com : Binary for ISC BIND 8.2.3 T6B for NT4 & W2K
IMGate.MEIway.com  : Build free, hi-perf, anti-spam mail gateways