We have some language problems about imail.

We want to use Turkish and we translated web pages to Turkish but i can't
find cgi pages such as menu.cgi,sendmail.cgi ..etc. in order to translate
them to Turkish. Can you help me about where they are and how i can change
them into Turkish?

And my second problem about language is occuring in the "Subject" and "From"
parts. If Turkish characters are used there, it prints odd characters (like
=?ISO-8859-9?Q?=FDm for one turkish character). But there is no problem in
body of the mail or if user wants to update his/her user info.

How can i solve these problems? If someone  help me, i would be grateful.

Thanks;

Fatih Caglayan (Mr)

(PS:we are using external sql db for information)
Bu mesaj anti-virus yazilimi ile taranmistir.
Egsbank Bilgi Sistemleri
http://www.egsbank.com.tr INTERNET SUBEMIZE UGRADINIZ MI?