Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your response.  I think I understand.  However am still a bit
confused.  The domain I was refererring to was a virtual domain(s)
with/without IP address, not the Primay Mail Host.

Pg 31 of 6.0 manual says setup Official Host Name as mail.domain.*** and set
the alias to domain.***.  However in the picture of their example they have
different made-up 3rd level name "jupiter7.space.com".  I am assuming that
they mean that "jupiter7" is the name of their mail server for that domain =
to "mail." in their text and my application.

The item confusing me however is from the following message a while back

>>Each time I setup a new domain I set it up with a hostname of
>>mail.domain.com, then I give it an alias of just domain.com.
>
>reverse that
>
>>   Then I setup all the users, etc.  An I setting up everything right?
>
>no
>
>>   If there is a way to set it up so that instead of making the hostname
>> mail.domain.com and then using an alias, can I just bypass that step?
>
>mail host is domain.com and mail host alias mail.domain.com
>
>Len

The info from this message appears to contradict the manual and the way I am
settup up my domains.  Right?  If so, is there some advantage I am missing
by doing this?

Thanks

David