Jeez... they sure make it difficult, don't they?

I think I'll put the CFExecute into a separate CF file, and
call it with a CFHTTP Post/Get, passing the necessary parameters,
saving the results to CFHTTP.FileContent.  This does save a read/write
of a text file, worrying about concurrent operations from different users,
etc...  Does this make sense?

Thanks

Chris