What it means is that we have closed all ports in TCPIP with exception of
the standard ports for web, dns, ftp and all the listed ports in the
ipswitch knowledge base article. After that we could not send mail through
the server. When we opened the ports back up everything was ok. So, it
seemed as though there were more ports to be left opened than the ones
listed in the knowledge base article.

John