Folks,

I was told by the helpdesk at Ipswitch that the way to create a "shared"
calender is to create a user and password and share it with my staff.
This is not what I had in mind when I asked for a shared calender.

Has anyone on this list found a way to put the username and password
into a link? This is so you can just click on a link rather than have to
fill in username and password each time. I've tried different values
from the soure html without any success.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

--
Check us out at http://www.iam-technology.com

| Kevin Reilly          | PH:614.899.0885x117 |
| System Administrator  | Cell:614.397.0387   |
| IAM Technology, LLC   |                     |
| Westerville, OH USA   | XNS:Kevin Reilly    |