The old admin of the network which I now run sent me an email that states he
has received over 6000 messages being relayed through my server to his over
the past week.  I have looked over my log files and can't find any evidence
supporting this.  I also know that I am NOT set up as an open relay.  He
will not provide me with any additional information without a consulting
charge (He is not a very nice person), so I don't really know where the mail
is coming from.....Can anyone suggest a starting point for me...or a utility
that would allow me to see if mail is being sent to his domain?

Thanx in advance,

Russ Eisenberg
Director of IT Services
Worldwide Security Network