> I donīt know.  The imail web CGI is quite closed.  I canīt see how itīs
> webserver could co-exist on the same machine with the IIS web server
> requied by CF.
>
> Len

You are quite right in that IMail's webserver component is proprietary and
closed (and somewhat lacking) but it will happily coexist with IIS as long
as the two use different TCP ports. Case in point: Ron's suggestion to use
IIS (or Apache or whatever) to serve the darn .GIFs that often fail to
display properly in IMail's Web Messaging.

Guy
--
Guy Isabel     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>