-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of florida.com
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 12:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [IMail Forum] Terminal server instead of PC anywhere

I just activated terminal server.  It is so much faster the PC anywhere.

However there is a web interface

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/recommended/TSAC/default.
asp  (web package)

Which I could not get to run on the client side-- does anyone have
experience with it?

Sincerely,

David Kaleky
www.FLORIDA.com
Tel: 407-647-4445
FAX: 425-799-5963

PS. Great Hotel and Condo Deals *WorldWide* are found at
http://www.FLORIDA.com