We've got a strange problem happening to some of our users.  At times, a box
or two on the Imail server will be unavailable.  You can log into the web
mail interface and see the mail with no problem, but the e-mail client from
the local machine can't seem to pop the box.  Then, all of a sudden, it will
come back to life.  Sometimes this lasts for a few hours or even a day,
other times it only lasts a few minutes.  It seems to be different boxes
too, not always the same ones.  I've had several users start complaining
about this same problem, and I've experienced it as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Ryan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]