I have some files sitting in my spool directory and they have been sitting
there for 2+ hours. I can still send/receive messages via the IMail server.

The files are named ...

*.SMD - 8 of them
*.SM$ - 6 of them
~*.MD - 1

The "*" indicates that part of the name varies from file to file.

Anyone know why those files are still there? I'm running IMail 7.05
evaluation.

We had a strange problem with a few messages sent via the IMail server
earlier today and I'm trying to figure out what happened, why, and if the
IMail server and those files had anything to do with the problem.

Thanks,

Greg

---