No, we where using ban ext in declude before the virus came out.  We never
were hit by it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Joseph Marlin
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 10:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Who caught the latest virus before it caught
their users?

So that was after you heard about (and possibly were infected by) the virus,
then you filtered based on the subject line? That is what I had to do (an
alert user actually called and asked me about an infected email she
received). I'm wondering if anyone had a mechanism to catch it before it got
through.

Joseph Marlin