> Have Version 7.05 and HF-2 installed.
If I send an attachment from Excel  .xls, then check account with WebMail
the attachment does not show. Log out and then check that account with
Outlook any version, the attachment shows and I can get it. Help Please
_______________________________

Michael,

I just sent an Excel file from Outlook 2000 (set on plain-text) to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can log in to http://killerwebmail.com/
(running 7.05 and HF-2) with demo and blue to see the result. The file
came through fine.

Next I sent one with RTF format, and webmail predictably choked on the
attachment, showing it as winmail.dat. This is typical of any
non-Microsoft email client, trying to deal with a very MS-centric message
format. But it still tried to show the attachment.

So, I would suggest you try different email clients / different settings
on the sending side, to see what might be causing the problem, as it
doesn't seem to be caused by 7.05 and HF-2.

ps. Note that you'll get more people to read and respond to your messages
in this forum if you send them in plain-text format.

Ron Hornbaker
President/CTO
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  http://humankindsystems.com
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  w e  c o d e.  w e  c a r e.

  .  http://AnswerTrack.com - eCRM email tracking solution
  .  http://KillerWebMail.com - the name says it all
  .  http://hksi.net/products - EZSignUp, You'veGotIMail!, etc...
  .  http://hksi.net/testimonials - 2,317 admins can't be wrong