I have a webserver with SMTP set to relay only for the local IP. I have
one person who is sending emails out that I want to stop, but I'm having
no luck figuring out who it is. I tried a bunch of different logging
methods and none of them return any info that would help me track down
where the email is originating from. I'm assuming it is from a formmail
script.

I'm currently scanning the entire hard drive for text that matches the
emails to figure out who is doing this.

Does anyone have a better way to do this?

TIA,

-Frazer