Relay TCP lets you redirect ports and it runs as a service.

http://www.dlcsistemas.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Drew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 10:43 AM
Subject: [IMail Forum] Two ports for web messaging?

Howdy, we've encountered a slight snafu, for whatever reason the people who
administrated this network before me decided that using 8383 as the web
messaging port wasn't a good idea, so they changed it to 8181, I really dont
like this, and I would rather if the users just used 8383, Now some of the
users have been using 8181 for a long time and I would like to know if there
is anway i can map 8181 and 8383 to imail messaging ? if not, is there a way
I can forward any traffic from *.8181 to *.8383?

-Drew