Just installed 7.07 without issue

It did a "full" install and changed LOADS of files instead of just a few

It wanted to update the templates, but I kept my KWM templates

No problems here ;)

regards

Chris Bone
Web Engineer
Chartway Federal Credit Union
http://www.chartway.com

This message contains information from Chartway Federal Credit Union which
may be confidential and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient,
please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED]