Here is the list of options to subscribe and un-subscribe..

Imail Customers and Evaluation users.

Please read this message, as it contains a 'Code of Conduct'
that we would like to rule our list server.  We hope that you
will choose to abide by them to make this enjoyable by all. If
you believe the 'Code' should change, tell us!

PURPOSE:

Our desire here is to allow many people to share knowledge.
If you have suggestions for improving this list server, let us
know.  We too, will learn from you!

CODE OF USER CONDUCT:

Please remember that your message goes to many people, use
good taste and common sense.

Please, no flames! Constructive comments are gladly accepted!

The depth of knowledge of the users of this list does vary!
Please remember this and keep your messages simple and direct.
Help is best offered as your direct knowledge and personal
experience.

This list will be monitored by Ipswitch Support people and we
will make comments and suggestions. You can be barred from the
list if we think you are not contributing in a professional
manner. You may also be removed if there is any problem in
delivering mail to the account from which you have subscribed.

The Knowledge Base contains answers to many frequently asked
questions.  It is recommended that you search the Knowledge
Base before asking a question to the forum.  The Knowledge
Base can be reached at:  http://www.ipswitch.com/support/IMail/

LIST SERVER USAGE:

How to SUBSCRIBE:
To subscribe to the list, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In the body of the message enter:

subscribe imail_forum 'Your_Name'

How to UNSUBSCRIBE:
To be removed from the list, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In the body of the message enter:

unsubscribe imail_forum 'Your_Name'

In the examples above, replace 'Your_Name' with your first and last
names. The list will send email to the return address from which you
sent the subscribe message.

How to set/reset DIGEST MODE:
To switch to digest mode, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with no subject, and the phrase, "SET MODE DIGEST imail_forum" in
the body of the message. No quotes are needed. Imail's List Server
understands multiple commands in an email message, so this could be
the second line in your subscribe message.

To switch from digest mode to standard mode, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject, and the phrase,
"SET MODE STANDARD imail_forum"

How to POST A MESSAGE (after subscribing!):
Simply send your message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] It will be
sent out to each member of the list. If you reply to a list message,
your reply will be posted to the list. If you want to reply only to the
sender of a message, you'll have to send to his or her address.

PRIVACY
We take your privacy seriously. Ipswitch will not give the names of
subscribers to this list to others, and we have disabled the List Server
LIST command, so that people cannot get a list of subscribers from our
server.

Thanks for joining an Ipswitch Support mailing list, brought to you by
the Ipswitch Support Team and IMail Server for Windows NT.
http://www.ipswitch.com/