Update:  It just locked up again a little bit ago.  I was TS'd into it,
system running very slow, like the processor was pegged but TM showed only
about 3% utilization.  POP3 was responding fairly quickly but SMTP port was
dead.

It finally crashed.  Rebooted 3 times.  First two times someone could logon
at console but it ran VERY slow, POP3 responded and SMTP timed out.  The
only thing we saw was the deccon.exe box was on screen and when we tried to
move it around the redraws we painfully slow.  TM though didn't show any
utilization.

Final reboot, everything came up normally. Working fine now. Just digging
out from the backlog.  Worried because I don't know how long it will stay up
now.

Maybe I should take this to Declude forum as well?