-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Sanford
Whiteman
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 12:12 AM
To: Jim Bruner
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] GroupAlias vs. Lists

> I  see  IMail recommends if over 50 email addresses to create a list
> vs.  an alias.

This  was  true  in  IMail versions prior to 7.0, but you are on 7.15.
Unless  the  list  is  large  (say, over 1000 in this case, though the
limits  vary  by  environment)  or  concurrent  delivery processes are
absolutely  necessary  (as opposed to serializing all the recipients),
you can still use a Group Alias.

-Sandy