-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Len Conrad
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 8:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] HELP! NEW BUG BEAR IS KILLING ME...

>Rudy this is what I use on the domain level in the inbound rules tab...
>
>name=.*\.(gen|lnk|pif|bat|ceo|scr|reg|shs|vbs|exe)

Due to the way regex processing works, the ".*" can be fooled when a
meta-characeter "." is present in the double filetype extension, so a
double pattern works better:

name=.*\(gen|lnk|pif|bat|ceo|scr|reg|shs|vbs|exe).(gen|lnk|pif|bat|ceo|scr|r
eg|shs|vbs|exe)

but those lists of extensions are not exhaustive.  Missing is com, doc,
dll, xls, ....

Len