> And, as John pointed out, Spamcop does list IPs based on a single spam
> complaint (valid or not).  Some people will see FP ratios much higher than

Not only that, Spamcop isn't smart enough to list the real email server.  We
do store and forward filtering for an ISP.  One of their users was reported
to Spamcop so Spamcop temporarily listed OUR mail server (since it was the
MX for the ISP) even though we had absolutely nothing to do with the
outbound message.

I used to give Spamcop a pretty high weight but it's been steadily
declining.  If they keep up their current methods they're going to make
themselves irrelevant, which is too bad because they used to be pretty good.

No way I would take any action on Spamcop alone anymore

-David