Should I be doing store and forward? Gateway?
We now have a wireless T-1 as a backup to our wireline T-1.  I want to
put a backup mail machine on the wireless in case the wireline T-1 goes
down.  And I have a machine that I can dedicate to this function.  What
is your suggestion?

> John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
> Engineer/Consultant
> eServices For You
> www.eservicesforyou.com

> List Archive:
> Knowledge Base/FAQ: http://www.ipswitch.com/support/IMail/
> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> (http://www.declude.com)]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]